Closing date: 31 May 2021
Faith to Action Network supports faith actors empower people to live healthy, peaceful, quality lives. We focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding.
As a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu and Muslim faith organisations, we combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community based programming with national, regional and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels. We meet international standards of quality and accountability and ensure the relevance of our interventions to the everyday lives of faith communities
Purpose of the role
Faith to Action Network seeks a Peacebuilding Technical Lead to manage and provide technical support in Faith to Action Network’s pluralism & peaceful co-existence, freedom of religion and belief (FORB), interfaith cooperation and collaborations projects. S/he will be responsible for providing technical, programmatic and administrative assistance to Faith to Action Network implementing partners and members, and build their institutional capacity. S/he will contribute to strengthening partnership and knowledge networks within and outside Faith to Action Network.
This is a full-time position, which is stationed in either Kenya, Egypt, Belgium, Germany or South Africa and the salary is competitive and commensurate with the seniority of the appointment.
To apply or to download further information on the required qualifications, skills, and experience for this exciting role, please read the full terms of reference:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2021.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org
- Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references, and current salary) along with a cover letter addressing the job description, academic and professional qualifications, and indicating motivation for the role.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya. This requirement will apply to all applicants irrespective of their nationality.
- Faith to Action Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.