Membership to Faith to Action Network provides an opportunity to benefit from:
- Ideas on funding and conference opportunities.
- Resource materials on family health and wellbeing.
- Translation of prequalified relevant materials for ease in sharing.
- Tools on advocacy, resource mobilisation and programming.
- Capacity building in advocacy, resource mobilisation and programming.
- Fora for knowledge sharing, learning, networking and partnerships.
- Linking with professional services on family health and wellbeing (e.g. trainings, Evaluation & Research).
- Representation in a stronger faith based voice in national, regional and international decision making processes.
- Information on trends, developments and opportunities in family health and wellbeing, and
- Opportunities to showcase work to wider platform.
For questions about status or eligibility, please contact email@example.com.