The Faith to Action Network provides opportunity to:
- Share in our uniqueness: Faith to Action Network is a global interfaith network that brings together religious leaders and faith organisations of diverse faith backgrounds to focus on a common agenda of family health and wellbeing.
- Consistent with their faith: All faith traditions have shared visions and common value of human dignity and rights. The Faith to Action Network promotes collective actions while respecting diversity in individual actions consistent with their faith.
- Engage people who matter: Faith to Action Network is capable and credible to build bridges between religious leaders, decision and policy makers, donors and secular civil society organizations and engage them collectively and simultaneously to ensure Faith Organisations their advocacy role to promote the adoption of people-centred policies.
- Be part of a strong community: Faith to Action has member institutions of diverse geographical reach and faith traditions, a functional secretariat, steering council and advisory council as well as over 250 organisations that have endorsed the Interfaith Declaration referenced as authority on support of faiths for family planning in various international forums.
- A networking space: Faith to Action Network is a platform that offers faith organisations of diverse faith traditions a safe space to express their challenges and share their everyday experiences as they attempt to work towards family health and wellbeing. Faith to Action Network provides numerous platforms to share including the member restricted discussion forums at the Faith to Action Website, list serves, general and technical meetings, coffee shops among others.
- Be heard: Faith Organisations are strategically placed to effect change and transformation in local communities, including playing a part in the development of government policies. Faith to Action Network takes a proactive lead in making sure that contributions by faith organizations are documented and there is evidence-based resources that communicate impact of FOs engagement in family health and wellbeing.
To join the Faith to Action Network please complete the membership application form and mail it to Faith to Action Network (electronic mailing of scanned copy or postal mailing is acceptable).