Deadline: 6th October 2021
About Faith to Action Network
Faith to Action Network mobilizes faith organizations’ support for family health and wellbeing. As a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu, and Muslim faith organizations, we focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding.
We combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community-based programming with national, regional, and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels. We meet international standards of quality and accountability and ensure the relevance of our interventions to the everyday lives of faith communities. We promote:
- A strong faith-based voice in policy consultations. We create opportunities to engage in policy discussions at international, regional level, national and sub-national level.
- Communication guided by respect and sensitivity that offers alternative terminology, adapted to different cultural and religious contexts, to increase faith organizations’ acceptance of informed content and help faith champions reach millions.
- Needs-based capacity strengthening to support faith organizations’ institutional change and action.
- Partnership building to create bridges. We broker partnerships and alliances between unlikely parties – interfaith, intra-faith, donors, governments, secular civil society organizations and private sector.
- Interfaith experience sharing, learning and exchanges among faith organizations to increase exposure to different interpretations, methodologies & approaches. We recognise that faith organisations need a joint space to discuss common values and areas of consensus.
- Research and demonstration projects that generate evidence.
- As a fund manager, we provide faith organizations with access to small grants to finance interfaith interventions.
Faith to Action Network invites applications for prequalification from interested vendors for the supply of goods, works and services to the organisation for the period November 1, 2021 to October 31, 2024
Tender Documents can be downloaded here: TENDER NOTICE: PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS, SERVICES AND WORKS
The completed pre-qualification documents clearly indicating tender number and category should be placed inside plain, sealed and separate envelopes (each category MUST be submitted in a separate envelope) and the envelope clearly labelled as below:
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS 2021-2024:
CATEGORY DESCRIPTION… (e.g. Category A and NO……(e.g. G/001/2019-2020) and
Chief Executive Officer
Faith to Action Network, P.O. BOX 2438-00202
Or be deposited in the TENDER BOX at Faith to Action Network office situated on Hatheru Road- Off Gitanga, Hatheru Court, Lavington, Road next to the Main Reception so as to be received on or before 6th October 2021
Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the bidders who choose to attend or their representatives at the Faith to Action Network Conference Room.
Questions that may arise from the pre-qualification documents should be directed to the
Tender Committee on the following address not later than 17th September 2021
THE TENDER COMMITTEE
FAITH TO ACTION NETWORK
P.O. Box 2438-00100